I am open for commercial/client work
I am open for commercial/client work & outsourcing. To contact me, please mail me at email@example.com
Personal commissions are closed for an indefinite amount of time. I'll update this journal once I have time to draw commissions! Thank you!
Prices & samples
- undisclosed to avoid complaints in the comments -
Complex and cluttered character designs will be simplified
Size: actual size
File: transparent .png
Background: Background complexity is similar to the sample above. A more complicated bg will cost additional charges!
Additional Character: base price * # of characters (maximum of 3 characters in one illustration)
HALF BODY & Full body
Waist-up: $ - undisclosed to avoid complaints in the comments -
Full-body $ - undisclosed to avoid complaints in the comments -
HALFBODY - A5 at 300dpi jpg or png | background: white/solid color/transparent
FULLBODY - A4 at 300dpi jpg or png | background: white/solid color/transparent
detailed + cluttered character design: $50
additional character: base price * # of characters (maximum of 3 characters in one illustration)
*I will not do any complicated, full-bg commissions anymore, sorry!
More Samples here: commissions gallery
Terms OF Services
- Give references and details when you request. Preferably graphic/picture references than textual.
- Commissioners will pay for the PayPal transaction fee. Accurate paypal fee calculator - salecalc.com/paypal.
- The base prices include a default file size and type in the details above.
- If I have to design your characters, a design fee of $30-80 will apply.
- I have the right to reject your commission request if I am not comfortable in drawing it.
- You only get two minor (2) free revisions: once during the sketch stage and once during color blocking stage.
(minor revisions: additional item, expression changes, etc | major revisions: new pose, new bg, different overall outfit)
- Additional revisions and major revisions will be charged.
rights & usage
- DO NOT claim, edit, reproduce my artworks and/or use it for commercial products (monetized videos, merchandise, prints, books, etc). If it will be used for profit you may purchase the license from me.
- I (the artist) has the right to use/sell the finished commissions as part of my portfolio/artbook. Commissioner still owns the copyright to the characters and will be mentioned as the owner of the character. The artworks will not be sold as prints!
CANCELLATION & REFUNDS
- Refunds and cancellations are accepted as long as it is reasonable. Fees will apply -> cancellation fees
Commissioning me means you agree to the terms of service mentioned.
If you, the client, did not read the terms of services, I will not be held responsible for your own misconception.
■ Full payment first before the requested art.
■ I only accept PAYPAL
■ step 1 - Read and understand everything above.
■ step 2 - Fill up the order form with the title: "Personal Commission Request"
Style: (chibi / fullbody / halfbody)
Additional: (background / additional charas)
■ step 3 - and send it to me through DA notes or email
■ step 4 - I will respond to your note within 24 hours and will ask you to pay via paypal. I will send you an invoice.
Please pay within 1 week. If you can't please specify when and why.
■ step 5 - while I am doing the commission I will send you 2 progress shots. One during the sketch stage and another during the coloring stage.
■ step 6 - I will upload the finished commission in sta.sh and will send it to you through DA notes.
C L O S E D / U N A V A I L A B L E
Commission progress can be found here - PROGRESS REPORT
Personal commission slots are FULL
No waitlist! No plans to open personal commissions for a while!
I will update this journal once I have more time to do commissions in Deviantart~
*Commission ToS updated on 1/22/17
*Commission ToS updated on 1/22/17